Full garden re-design
This would typically involve the following stages:
- During the client brief we discuss how you would like to use your garden, considering how that may change in the future and what inspires you.
- A site survey and analysis is carried out to capture dimensions, levels, soil type, climate as well as the broader attributes of the site and the style of the property and its surroundings. This may involve a professional surveyor, who we are happy to put you in contact with.
- A masterplan showing the overall ‘shape’ of your new garden with accompanying visuals is presented to you for discussion and refinement before detailing.
- Detailing plans are created for both construction (such as paving, steps, walls) and planting schemes (reflecting the design concept and your site conditions).
- Garden construction (via sub-contractor) and planting. Project management and budgetary control.
- Advice on aftercare and follow-up visits to review and refine your scheme.
Follows the key principles of a garden re-design but may focus on selected areas of the garden.
Typically for half a day, focussed on plant identification and maintenance advice.
Understand the best way to care for your garden, which jobs to do at which time of year.